This article will help you to understand what is chatbot? And why it is important to learn about chatbot?
What is Chatbot?
An Artificial Intelligence (AI) Software that can dynamize a conversation with a user in a language that is natural through messaging applications, telephones and mobile apps is termed as Chatbot.
A chatbot is a program set in the computer which mimics to get natural format through human conversations. One of the time breaking feature of chatbots is that it learns or studies from the past synergy and become smarter and intelligent as the time passes.
Functioning of Chatbots
Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP) are termed as the main technology that lies behind chatbots.
When any query is presented in a chatbot, a series or complex algorithm steps take part that received the input, it tries to take up in mind for what the user is querying about, and based on that it predisposes the answer relevant to the question.
The chatbot needs to confide on the aptitude of the algorithm to detect the complexity of both spoken words and the text. Some chatbots execute good enough that it becomes very problematic to individuate whether the user is a human or a machine.
Nonetheless, approaching such complicated conversations is a big challenge, where there is the use of many different speeches, so for a machine sometimes it proves difficult to understand.
What is a chatbot development and why is it important to learn about it?
As we are known enough to the fact that behind the chatbot concept, the main idea was to make it easy for someone to search and to get what is required in an effective manner without focusing on multiple apps.
Chatbot development is a development that designs a terrace for communication with the targeted audience directly. It is completely sunshiny that chatbot is the forthcoming of mobile app development.
The development of chatbots can be done in two ways.
1. Gadgeting chatbots in their own apps: These chatbots are those bots that function under a specific app under which it is used for interactions between the app and the user. Mainly its use is focused on business interactions.
2. Gadgeting chatbots within messenger: These chatbots are those bots that function under a specific messenger that supports chatbots. It is mostly used for those businesses which do not have a larger audience and also as compared with standalone apps it is more cost effective.
It is clear from the above description about what a chatbot development is and why one needs to learn about chatbot development. As with the understanding of chatbot development, we can come to the conclusion that a chatbot not only proves helpful in the business field but also help people to shop, advice, information, etc.
The 10 Best Platforms To Start Chatbot Development
Consumer experience is one of the inarguable keys for the business differentiators, and a chatbot amalgamation ways mean that ways the pave to accomplish and maintain it with perfection. So to go on with the speed of time it is important to devote in chatbot development.
10 Best Platforms To Start Chatbot Development:
1. Chartfuel: There is a company in San Francisco, which offered the Chartfuel builder platform. It proved resources easy to use with a drag-drop factor. Its directness makes it the ideal platform and also it works on prettified coded rules and serve customers accordingly.
2. Botsify: There is a company in Santa Clara (CA), which offered the botsify platform. It provides a function of custom templates along with a drag-drop facility. 20 templates come under free version, and the templates can increase as per the upgrade.
3. Flow Xo: There is a technology company in England, named Flow Xo. It provides a provision to get in contact with the customer through voice and chat, as per the requirements.
4. KITT.AL: This chatbot platform is being retained by China’s search giant Baidu, located in Washington. It supports a bunch of use cases and can be used through mobile apps as well as web.
5. IBM Watson: It can leverage a wide range of technology frameworks like node. It can deliver multiple verticals including financial services, media, and so on.
6. Microsoft Bot Framework: As the name speaks, it was offered by Microsoft. It provides the platform with integrated connectivity, scalable and development to help the developers to create such bots that go on multiple platforms.
7. Wit.ai: It is a Polo Alto, CA-based Technology Company. It learns human language through every leverages and interaction so that the community can evolve and develop further. It is having the flexibility to use SDKs like C++, Android, etc.
8. Semantic Machines: It is an AI Development Company having offices in Berkeley, CA, and Boston, MA. It is a technology that actually understands the conversation. It supports large ranging from customer service for travel, search, business productivity, and beyond.
9. Reply.ai: This Company operates from Spain. It can be defined as a visual bot builder mechanized by NLP Engines and it respectively targets the insurance sector. It has drawn out its services to operations as a cross-industry operation solution.
10. Many Chat: This platform is being loaded with important tools that make the development of Chatbot easier and faster. With its easy terrace, it appreciates new users, market content, schedule posts, and much more.